Do you love to meander about the globe and explore exciting places and historical monuments? If yes, then you must tour the most stunning city of the United Kingdom, Edinburgh. If you’re wondering where to stay then we suggest the burden of your comfy stay will be well-handled by Holiday Inn Edinburgh Hotels.
Edinburgh is the capital of Scotland and is a city which deserves a visit. It has been given the title of “The Athens of the North” for good reasons. It has deep roots in history and for not only the structures but also the traditions and customs of the city also come from ancient medieval times. Moreover, Holiday Inn Edinburgh hotels let you relish a luxurious tour at reasonable costs.
This city is commonly referred to as partition of Old Town and New Town. The modern city has been built on seven hills. The hill-top sights surrounded by woodlands are breath-taking. All these factors, combined, have made this city the second most popular visited city in the UK, amongst tourists.
Things to do in Edinburgh
If you are planning to tour this marvellous city, you must make a little tour plan of your own to help you cherish every bit of your visit. Here are some essential places that you must visit in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Castle – It is the most iconic structure that attracts tourists around the globe. It has a traditional tea room for your refreshment, which will make your tour more memorable.
- Royal Botanical Garden – You can visit the royal botanical gardens near the Dean Village where you will find both common and rare flowers.
- Arthur’s Seat – It was formed as a consequence of the volcanic activity which is now extinct. It is a sight worth beholding and is free of cost.
- Queen’s Hall – It is a great hall that hosts various music festivals and the chamber orchestra.
- The National Museum of Scotland – Must marvel the National Museum of Scotland. It provides you with plenty of historical information.
- Victoria Street – You can do shopping on winding Victoria Street, which has a beautiful collection of boutiques and new fashion items.
- Cramond Island – If you are a true nature lover then, this is the perfect place for a nature escape.
- Scottish National Gallery – You may enjoy the artistic masterpieces in the exhibition at the Scottish National Gallery.
Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West
You must know the particulars and facts about the place where you are going to spend your money and time. Holiday Inn Edinburgh City West is the iconic hotel at a discreet location where you can quickly grab a bus to the City Centre. They are delivering all the required facilities for you with feasible costs.
The location is ideal for your stay if you are interested in the antique edifices as all the principal monuments are present nearby. These historical constructions include the Scottish National Gallery, Saint Mary’s Cathedral, Edinburgh Castle and the National Museum of Scotland. Moreover, Edinburgh Airport is just 8 km away from the hotel.
Exploring the capital of Scotland can utilize a bit more of your resources, but Holiday Inn Edinburgh West City is providing you with all the amenities within the affordable range. However, the range of costs can vary depending on the accommodation type. The room types include a double room, standard double room, mini-suite, double room disability access, family room with two double beds or with one sofa bed, one-bedroom non-smoking suite.
The rooms are well-ventilated and modern with all the necessary facilities pledged within the booking charges. Every room at this hotel spectacles the awe-inspiring view of Pentland hills.
They render the delight of the following luxuries within the booking fees.
- Free on-site parking is available, and it does not require any reservation.
- Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the hotel premises and is free for its guests.
- Non-smoking family rooms are offered to contemplate hygiene.
- They have individual room facilities for disabled guests.
- The restaurant delivers good quality international cuisine
- There is a lounge bar that serves meals and drinks. The lounge also comprehends a wide-screen TV.
- They offer 24 hours room service.
All these provisions are offered with the booking package. However, extra services like photocopying, faxing, dry cleaning, etc., will have additional charges.
Why choose Holiday Inn, Edinburgh, West City?
Along with all the services mentioned above, this hotel has its exclusive characteristics that will convince you to lodge here. It is one of the top picks in Edinburgh. They deliver the best services at unbeatable prices. They manage your bookings online as well. Their staff can communicate in different languages.
Policies and basic rules apply to the booking, cancellation, pre-payment and payment methods. They have some restrictions as well; they don’t allow pets and you can’t check-in if your age is below 18.
Holiday Inn Edinburgh Zoo
This is a luxurious hotel and can be your outstanding choice for vacation if you want to apprise all the superfluity of your tour to Edinburgh. It sits in an excellent location near Edinburgh Zoo while Edinburgh International Airport is just 6.4 km away from the hotel.
The City Centre and Edinburgh Castle can be conveniently accessed by bus during your stay at this hotel. This building provides spectacular views of Pentland Hills and all the lush potentials of a beautiful tour.
Compared to the services they are providing the expenses at Holiday Inn Edinburgh Zoo are peerless and nonpareil. However, the rates vary according to the room type you select. They offer twin rooms, standard rooms, deluxe double rooms, double rooms – disability access, double rooms, and single rooms.
The rooms are spacious and are full of all the necessary amenities, including free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, coffee and tea appliances, air conditioners. These rooms deliver a restful and comfortable environment for you.
Following are the exclusive provisions that will make this hotel your paramount choice.
- They provide a free parking area.
- Free Wi-Fi is accessible throughout the premises of the hotel.
- There is a spa and wellness centre in the hotel for the service of its guests. The Spirit Health and Fitness Club offer sauna, spa and beauty treatments.
- It also carries a gym so you wouldn’t have to miss your routine exercise.
- The indoor swimming pool is the key attraction in this place.
- Family rooms are available at reasonable costs
- The cocktail lounge in the hotel gives you an enjoyable thrill.
- There is an international restaurant that supplies continental buffet breakfasts.
Why Holiday Inn Edinburgh Zoo?
If you like to maintain a luxurious and lavish lifestyle, and you want to keep your routine then this hotel offers an excellent choice. Moreover, their safe online booking management also gives them a cognitive edge. The staff is well-trained and speaks various languages to ensure excellent communication.
If ancient history and medieval towns and structures fascinate you, then exploring Edinburgh will never be regretful for you. Instead, it will make an unforgettable memory of your life. In our opinion, the wisest choice of enjoying this tour will be to stay at Holiday Inn Edinburgh as they provide splendid services within your means, suitable for singles, couples and even families.